A reader asked, “Where can I practice reading 12 lead EKGs?”
These are some resources I have used to learn more about and practice 12 lead EKG interpretation:
Also check out the 12 lead books in the Everyday EMS Tips bookstore.
1. EKG Club
4. 12 Leads Made Easy online course from Physio-control University
5. Rapid Cardiac Analysis Tool – 12 for STEMI from EKG Concepts
6. The 12-Lead ECG in Acute Coronary Syndromes by Tim Phalen (Amazon Affiliate Link)
7. ECG Online Medical Courses from Dr. Stanley
9. Reminder on the importance of 12 lead electrode placement
10. Code STEMI Web TV series
11. Captain Tom Bouthillet’s EMS 12 Lead column on EMS1.com
12. Process for ECG strip interpretation
13. ECG Pedia – an online tutorial and textbook
14. Ken Grauer, MD ECG Interpretation blog
15. Teaching ECG Interpretation in 3 Phases from JEMS.com
16. Search the Everyday EMS Tips book store for ECG Interpretation textbooks and workbooks.
17. Ultimate EKG Training guide from EMS SEO
18. Rob Theriault, the Paramedic Tutor and co-host of the EMSEduCast podcast, has 121 YouTube videos on 12 Lead ECG interpretation.
19. Dr. Stanley’s ECG Course (reader recommendation)
20. Weekly EKG Video Podcast from Dr. Amal Mattu
21. KG-EKG press books and study guides
22. ECG Interpretation and analysis from E Advanced Healthcare
25. ECG Wave-Maven
27. Dr. Ken Grauer has written A 1st Book on ECGs-2014.
Share this pages QR code:
List updated on April 25, 2014