Everyday EMS Tips receives a lot of search traffic for “Medical Math” and “Paramedic Math” and “Med Math.” I have collected a few resources to help you succeed at medical math and will continue adding links, resources, and videos as I find them.
- Medical Math Made Easy – link to an online training program by Buck Feris
- Calculation for Medication Administration – guest post from the author of [amazon-product text=”Paramedic Calculations for Medication Administration” type=”text”]http://www.everydayemstips.com/resources-needed-medical-math/[/amazon-product] (Amazon affiliate link)
- Kahn Academy Math Training Videos – multiplication and division
- Gentle Drug Math from EMS World Magazine
- Medical Math Simplified DVD
- IV and Drug Calculations report
- Medical Math: Resources Needed – lots of great suggestions/ideas in the comments for this post
I welcome your suggestions for other medical math resources.
Updated June 8, 2012