A Kindle ereader or the Kindle app on your smartphone, tablet, or PC (or another ereader) is a great tool for EMS professionals to pass the time between calls. A graduate school professor once told me, “If you read 30 minutes a day in your profession you will be in the top 10% of your profession.”
Fill your Kindle with books about:
- EMS to broaden your knowledge of how EMS is delivered around the world.
- Medicine, chemistry, anatomy and physiology to improve your clinical care.
- Business, leadership, and personal growth to help you advance.
- Biographies to inspire you to set and achieve your own goals.
- Fiction books for entertainment, inspiration, and emotional adventure.