Last week RapidCE.com, EMSResponder.com, and EPS411.com offered their two part training program on Pandemic Influenza for no cost to EMTs, Paramedics, and first responders. Read about the pandemic influenza training program contents.
This is what users are saying about the training program and directions for free registration:
- “Thank you for this information which will allow me and my officers to provide safe support to our community.” Civil Air Patrol Captain
- “I am glad to have this available to our profession will do a presentation at my monthly meeting to bring attendees up to date.”
- “Fantastic presentation, I love Kyle Bates’ work!”
- “Very Good. I hope that this helps other EMTs with the ability to respond effectively in the case that a pandemic occurs.”
- “Excellent info. I would like to have all my CEU’s in this manner. Keep up the good work.”
- “With my crazy schedule (work full-time and do EMS as a volunteer) doing online courses is much easier. Being able to suspend the lesson and test allows me to be available for calls if needed. Very convenient.”
- “Very good short course … I’m impressed.”
- “Excellent format and content presentation!”
- “Great review, especially with recent Swine Flu.”
To take the free online Pandemic Influenza course:
- log on to RapidCE.com
- sign in for a free lesson
- complete all portions of the course
A CE certificate will be awarded immediately upon completion. EMTs and Paramedics will earn 1.0 hours of CECBEMS approved CE credit for each part of the lesson.
Learn more about EPS411 online education production and design.