A reader asked, “I would like to know more about capnography.”
Post updated April 3, 2013
1) Capnography for paramedics blog
2) Capnography, King of the ABCs: A Systematic Approach for Paramedics’ by Troy Valente
3) Capnography Made Easy training course from Physio-control University. Physio-control university also has free industry education events. Several are related to capnography.
4) Introduction to Capnography continuing education lesson on RapidCE.com
5) EMS1.com article about Capnography
6) EMS World article about capnography
7) 10 things every paramedic should know about capnography on the MedicScribe blog
8) The Power of Capnography to Guide Respiratory Care from EMSWorld.com
9) Capnography as a Clinical Tool from EMS World.com
10) Remember Two Things: Invasive Capnography video on EMS1.com from paramedic educator Steve Whitehead
12) What is capnography video on EMS1.com featuring Bob Page
13) Grogono’s Acid-Base Tutorial might be the first place to visit to understand acid-base balance and why capnography is such a valuable tool.
14) Capnography, the 5th greatest EMS innovation in the past 25 years.
16) Can Can capnography help the intubated trauma patient? from the Mill Hill Ave Command blog.