On episode 171 of the EMSEduCast Battalion Chief Bill Toon of Johnson County Med-Act discusses his EMS experience and specifically his role teaching and facilitating airway management skills to employees of Johnson County Med-Act.
Learn best practices for airway management instruction on episode 171 of the EMSEduCast.
Links, Resources, and Additional Content
- Airway World The only virtual knowledge and collaboration center dedicated to airway management.
- Airway Cam: Practical Solutions for Emergency Airways
- Johnson County Med-Act
- The Power of Video Recording from JAMA
- Rogue Medic commentary on this episode
- EMS Patient Perspective commentary on this episode
- Bill – One Last Teaching Moment JAMA
- David – [amazon-product text=”Manual of Emergency Airway Management” type=”text”]1451144911[/amazon-product]
- Greg – Why Boston’s Hospitals Were Ready
- Rob – MCI Triage app iOS
Connect with the EMSEduCast – the podcast by and for EMS educators
- EMSEduCast on Facebook
- @EMSEduCast on Twitter
- @dblevins on Twitter
- @gfriese on Twitter
- @paramedic_tutor on Twitter
- Everyday EMS Tips – Greg’s blog
- Combo Medic – David’s blog
- Paramedic Tutor – Rob’s blog