Have you heard about the Chronicles of EMS yet? It is an EMS film project by EMS professionals about paramedics. Using social media tools bloggers, podcasters, and filmmakers are coming together to explore EMS in San Francisco and share that event (the “Project”) using social media tools like blogs, YouTube videos, Flickr photo streams, and more.
Everyday EMS Tips to get involved in the Chronicles of EMS.
1. Join me in making a contribution to production costs of making the Chronicles of EMS happen. Learn how to contribute as an individual or corporate sponsorship opportunities at the Chronicles of EMS page at Selta Film Productions.
2. Join the Chronicles of EMS Facebook Fan Page.
3. Tell your friends in and out of EMS about the Chronicles of EMS. Tweet or post this message to your Facebook status, “Chronicles of EMS, reality series by and about Paramedics. Become #FB fan for updates, photos, and videos http://bit.ly/4b3lwq”
4. Link to the Chronicles of EMS website.
5. Once available, view and embed Chronicles of EMS videos on your blog.
Last month when the NBC show Trauma debuted a lot of energy was expended by EMS professionals complaining about the show. We now have an opportunity to support and group a show, the Chronicles of EMS, by and about us.