The Top 3 Fail Phrases Uttered by EMT Students:
2. Do I need to read the book?
3. Will class end early tonight?
If you commonly use any of these phrases you are not on the path to EMS Professional success. Instead of asking those questions consider:
1. How can I best learn this material so if it is on the test I am prepared?
2. How can I use the book to compliment the material I am learning in class and in the lab?
3. What skills and assessments can I practice on my path to mastery in the time remaining between now and the official end of class time?