The 15th Pinnacle EMS Leadership Forum, organized and hosted by Fitch & Associates, was held last week at the JW Marriott at Desert Ridge in Phoenix.
EMS1 and Fitch presented the findings of the 2021 EMS Trend Report during a Thursday morning session. Download the report here.
I attended many excellent sessions and wrote about three of them for EMS1.
While in Phoenix I also enjoyed:
- Visiting with EMS colleagues, as well as family who live in the valley of the sun.
- Four bike rides on comfort bikes from the hotel.
- Two early morning runs.
- Many laps on the hotel’s lazy river pool.
- Eating at The Thumb bbq, a gas-station restaurant featured on diners, drive-in and dives.
- The sunrise view from my room.