The 15th Pinnacle EMS Leadership Forum, organized and hosted by Fitch & Associates, was held last week at the JW Marriott at Desert Ridge in Phoenix.
EMS1 and Fitch presented the findings of the 2021 EMS Trend Report during a Thursday morning session. Download the report here.
I attended many excellent sessions and wrote about three of them for EMS1.
‘Think outside the shoe’ to assess, solve leadership challenges
Moments like these define successful EMS leaders
Pinnacle 2021 Quick Take: 21 EMS staff retention ideas
While in Phoenix I also enjoyed:
- Visiting with EMS colleagues, as well as family who live in the valley of the sun.
- Four bike rides on comfort bikes from the hotel.
- Two early morning runs.
- Many laps on the hotel’s lazy river pool.
- Eating at The Thumb bbq, a gas-station restaurant featured on diners, drive-in and dives.
- The sunrise view from my room.