Screen casting could be used to demonstrate:
1. Use of punching into a computer time tracking clock
2. Process to transfer data from a cardiac monitor data card to an electronic PCR
3. Proper entry of patient history information
4. Annotation of patient injuries on a body diagram
5. Logging into and selecting a course from an online continuing education program
6. Entering work availability or vacation requests into electronic schedule
7. Joining and participating in your organization’s social network group at Facebook or EMSConnect.com
As you can see the possible uses for screencasting are only limited to the process you want to capture.
Screenr is the screencasting tool I use the most.
Have you made a screen cast for an EMS related software process?
If you are a software vendor and want me to review your software product with a screencast contact me greg dot friese at everydayemstips dot com.