January 2011 was the highest visit month ever for Everyday EMS Tips. Thanks. I attribute that to three things:
1. Ongoing Snowpocalypse. Bad weather on the east coast means more people are indoors reading the EMS Blogosphere.
2. EMS Blog of 2010 Contest. Really appreciate inbound links from the FireCritic.com and the other finalists.
3. Reader sharing. The best source for new readers is your referrals. Facebook, Twitter, and other social sharing brings new readers that share your interests. Thanks!
Top January 2011 Posts
1. Where can I practice reading 12 Leads?
2. EMS Week 2011. Start Planning Now.
3. Anatomy Study and Review with the Google Labs Body Browser.
My favorite post to write in January was – Tucson Mass Shooting: some thoughts on MCI Response.
The top January 2010 post was Attempting Resuscitation: Do You go Through the Motions.