This is the recipe for a continuing education lesson plan on any topic:
1. Introduce the problem.
2. Frame the problem with statistics about frequency, morbidity, and mortality.
3. Review anatomy and physiology relevant to the problem.
4. Describe how to assess the problem.
5. Explain how to treat the problem.
6. Summarize steps 1 through 5 in a short summary paragraph.
Just like a great chili, loaf of bread, or pizza it’s not the recipe, but how the continuing education program is prepared.
How do you make your continuing education presentations dazzle?