The Medical Author Chat podcast from EverydayEMSTips.com interviews paramedics, doctors, nurses, and other healthcare professionals about books they have written. In each episode we discuss the author’s medical practice, reason for writing, what their book is about, and a favorite part or story from the book. In each episode I ask the author for their advice to aspiring writers. Subscribe to the medical author chat through the RSS feed, ProMed Network, or iTunes.
The first ten episodes of the Medical Author Chat featured these outstanding writers, bloggers, and healthcare professionals.
1. Joe Clark – My Ambulance Education
2. Thom Dick – People Care
3. Kelly Grayson –En Route: a Paramedics Stories of Life, Death, and Everything in Between
4. Sam Bradley –To the Rescue
5. Tom Middleton – Saber’s Edge
6. Peter Canning- Paramedic and Rescue 471
7. Lucy Hornstein – Declarations of a Dinosaur
8. Steven Schrader –Silent Alarm
9. George Steffensen – Paramedic: from Buff to Burnt
10. Jim Haden – Hero Pants
Upcoming episodes include interviews with Maggie Dubris, Steve Whitehead, Kate Dernocoeur, and Ric Skinner. Readers, authors, agents, or publicists Email Greg Friese your author suggestions.