I am looking for a new pair of shoes/boots to wear while on-duty as a paramedic. My only employer requirement is color black. My additional needs are simple.
1) comfortable for long hours of use.
2) water resistant for responses in rain or snow.
3) 3/4 top or ankle height. I don’t need a full calf height boot.
4) easy to lace/unlace. I have not worn a zipper model before, but would consider it.
5) decent traction as ice and snow season in Wisconsin can start in October and does not end until late April.
I would welcome your suggestions for models and brands of great EMS footwear.