Paramedic, educator, and blogger Steve Whitehead is presenting an EMSBootCamp.com session on Monday May 10 – Conquering the NREMT Skill Stations – at 2000 eastern time. Steve is an experienced educator that is adapting his proven classroom presentation for EMT and Paramedic students for the live and interactive EMSBootCamp.com format. Register now for the free live presentation at EMSBootCamp.com.
Join Steve to learn to:
- Develop a mindset of success for the NR skills stations. Discover how attitude, knowledge, confidence and skills all play a major part in your success.
- Understand how the test is conducted and scored. From points to time constraints.
- Know the importance of conscious vs. unconscious competence, the verbal rehearsal and “memory boxing”.
- Avoid common testing pitfalls and test station etiquette.
- Find your pace, airway management and critical failure awareness.
- Master powerful skill development strategies.
- Take personal ownership of your testing performance.
The session will give every participant an opportunity for Live Q & A with Steve as well as experienced educators Greg Friese and Jim Hoffman.