Cruise over to EMSBootCamp.com to register for the November 18 EMSBootCamp.com session – Asthma for the Pre-Hospital Provider.
Effective treatment of an asthmatic requires an understanding of the physiologic causes of asthma and the patient’s severity. Pre-hospital care providers who can gauge the severity of asthma and deliver the appropriate treatment will be more effective in treating asthmatics. We will be joined by Steven Kanarian of LaGuardia Community College’s Paramedic Program. He will discuss:
- Physiology of asthma
- Asthma triggers
- Importance of understanding the elements of HPI
- Assessment of the asthma patient in the pre-hospital setting
- Keys to early asthma recognition
- Pre-hospital treatment plans, what should yours be?
- Plus a live Q&A session for attendees
Both new and experienced providers will have a deeper understanding of the causes, diagnosis and treatment of asthma upon completion of this webinar. So, if you are ready to not only achieve a solid understanding of the asthmatic through both audio and visual methods, sign up below for this free webinar.