These are my Everyday EMS Tips reasons for building a list of email subscribers using a subscription service like Aweber:
1. Ability to send useful and timely injury prevention information.
2. Share important information with subscribers about illness and injury in the news.
3. Promote unique activities your agency is involved.
4. Invite subscribers to attend open houses, training programs, and other special events hosted or provided by your agency.
5. Build community with your subscribers. Help them understand your agency’s mission, the services it provides, and its important role in the community.
- How many visitors come to your EMS agency’s website or your personal EMS blog?
- Who are those people?
- Can you email them when you update your website with new content?
Certainly an up-to-date website is important, but having an ongoing relationship with your website visitors is even more important.
Building a list of website visitors is easy. Use AWeber to add a sign-up form to your website (just like we use on EverydayEMSTips.com). Subscribers use a double-opt-in process so you know that they want to hear from you. After entering their contact information – name and email – an email is sent asking the subscriber to confirm their subscription.
AWeber is a subscription based tool to turn one-time site visitors into engaged subscribers. AWeber features include:
* Double opt-in subscribing
* Automated follow-up messages
* Broadcast and blog broadcast messaging
* Tracking subscriber click
Want to know more? Visit AWeber.