May can be a stressful time of year. In addition to the daily grind of patient assessment, treatment, and transport you might also be dealing with:
- Planning and delivering EMS week events
- Graduating from EMT class, paramedic class, or a college degree program
- Teaching the final days/weeks of an EMT or paramedic class
- Preparing for your kids to be done with school and scheduling child care
- Managing spring cleaning and home projects
- Saving and planning for a summer vacation
I am sure you have plenty of stress in your life. Who doesn’t? In my column at EMS1.com I share several stress management tips that serve me well. Check them out and share your tips. Thanks.