Part of visiting Walt Disney World is accepting there is more to be done than can humanly be done in a day or a vacation. These are a few of the things we didn’t do during our most recent family vacation to Walt Disney World.
- Ride Space Mountain at the Magic Kingdom
- Ride Mission Space at Epcot
- Stand in the rain to watch Illuminations at Epcot
- Ride the Monorail around Bay Lake or between the Magic Kingdom and Epcot
- Go on a safari in the Animal Kingdom
- Spend a day at a water park
- Ride a train in the Magic Kingdom or Animal Kingdom
Bonus: Soaring, a popular Epcot attraction, was closed for refurbishment.
And despite not doing these things we managed to do a LOT and not get nearly enough sleep.
So much to do.