Only you can communicate the value of your department or your organization to your community.
The Merrill, Wisconsin Fire Department is hosting an informational meeting to explain its fire and EMS response capabilities and the costs to provide those services. The article describes an upcoming face to face event with a PowerPoint presentation from the fire chief.
In addition to the face to face meeting the Merrill Fire Department (or any fire department or EMS agency) should:
- Post the PowerPoint slides on slideshare
- Video the presentation and post clips to YouTube
- Offer the same presentation as an online webinar
- Share links and information about the meeting on the Department Facebook Page
- After the meeting share questions, answers, and comments from the meeting
- Post key points shared in the meeting in the department Twitter stream
Don’t have a social media presence for your department or agency? The Social Medic will help you get started …. How to Use Facebook as an EMS Agency.
How do you communicate your agency’s value to your community?