While running this afternoon, 5.6 miles into a stinging combination of ice pellets and snow I remembered that I used to construct a lot of blog posts using the 3 Lists of 3 format … this is what came to mind:
I have three books in progress at the start of 2017.
- I am reading “Shift” the second book in the Silo series
- I also just started “Slaughterhouse Five” for a book club
- Finally, I am re-reading “Course Set for Manito-wish” the history of Camp Manito-wish YMCA
2. 2017 Trips
In 2017 we already have trips planned for:
- Arizona during Spring Break
- Summer Fest, a Milwaukee musica festival, to see a Tom Petty concert
- Yellowstone camping and hiking in late summer
3. EMS Travel
Early in 2017 I have three EMS-related trips planned to the:
- Wisconsin EMS Association working together conference in Milwaukee
- EMS Today in Salt Lake City
- EMS on the Hill in Washington D.C.
What are your lists for early 2017?