Today is election day. Follow these tips:
1. Step away from your computer.
2. Locate your polling place. If needed use your computer to Find Your Polling Place. If you are not registered to vote review registration requirements and bring appropriate registration materials.
3. Go to polling location.
4. Receive ballot.
5. Carefully review ballot instructions.
7. Submit ballot.
8. Celebrate your participation in the great American process.
Don’t feel prepared or educated? I suggest the following before the 2012 election:
1. Watch less TV.
2. Read, at least the headlines, of your local newspaper, state’s largest city newspaper, and a national newspaper every day.
3. Listen to more NPR.