EMS Books for your new Kindle
A Kindle ereader or the Kindle app on your smartphone, tablet, or PC (or another ereader) is a great tool for EMS professionals to pass the time between calls. A graduate school professor once told me, “If you read 30 minutes a day in your profession you will be in the top 10% of your profession.”
- Fill your Kindle with books about EMS to broaden your knowledge of how EMS is delivered around the world.
- Fill your Kindle with books about medicine, chemistry, anatomy and physiology to improve your clinical care.
- Fill your Kindle with books about business, leadership, and personal growth to help you advance.
- Fill your Kindle with biographies to inspire you to set and achieve your own goals.
- Fill your Kindle with fiction books for entertainment, inspiration, and emotional adventure.