News video of paramedics in Texas that responded to a school shooting.
A few thoughts:
1. After a high profile incident does your service issue a statement to local media about the EMS response?
2. Do you contact local media and invite them to interview responders?
3. Use social media tools like Facebook and Twitter to engage with local media.
4. Train with local law enforcement and school officials on shootings at schools.
5. Pre-plan a television interview location, props, and staff attire. I like the set-up in the video. High visibility of the service with a clean ambulance and well dressed and sharp looking paramedics.
6. Make sure to link to videos from your department Facebook page and embed in the agency blog.
Anything else come to mind for you after watching?