Rothschild Fire posted this video that they plan to show during their 2012 EMS Week Open House. The recipe to make your own department video is pretty easy.
1. Provide value to your community
2. Take pictures of community events, programs, and training drills
3. Take even more pictures, especially photos of kids learning, members showing safe and healthy behaviors, and community celebrities being engaged by your members.
4. Ask a member or members to use a simple software tool to create a slideshow set to music.
5. Create a department YouTube channel. Post your slideshow video to YouTube.
6. Share and embed the video as wide as possible.
Share the link to your department slideshows in the comments.