The 2013 National Boy Scout Jamboree Emergency Medical Service is seeking volunteers to fill various positions. We will be a combined ALS/BLS response and transport service serving an anticipated population of 40,000 at the Summit Bechtel Scout Reserve just north of Beckley, West Virginia adjacent to and conjoined with the New River Gorge National River. The Jamboree is being held July 15-24th, 2013.
- EMS professionals of all kinds are needed (EMT, paramedic, EMD, logistics, supervision)
- We are also in need of Emergency Medicine Physicians with EMS direction experience
- Direct patient care personnel, and physicians must be certified/licensed in their home state. West Virginia law is being modified to allow for temporary permits.
- This volunteer position requires registration and fee payment.
Go to this link for more information and to apply.
For additional information:
- Contact: Jay Reeves BS, NREMT-P – Director of Jamboree EMS
- Phone number: 507-250-5725
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org