A few weeks ago I received my evaluations from participants in my two sessions at EMS World Expo 2011. I presented two sessions:
- Trends in Online Emergency Responder Education (view the slides)
- Using Social Media to Market your EMS Agency (view the slides)
The evaluation scores and comments are about what I expected. I thought I would share the responses to the question “Are there any sessions or topics you would like to see added for for future events?” as this might inspire you to submit for EMS World Expo 2012 in New Orleans, LA.
Trends in Online Emergency Responder Education attendees wrote:
- Is online training good for your department?
- How to develop an online training session (framework)
- Would like to see a session that actually teaches you/works with student on how to use technology of online EMS education. Tools, tricks, etc.
- More classes on e-learning (all aspects: CE, initial, etc.)
- More EMS Leadership training
- Empact provider course
Using Social Media to Market your EMS Agency attendees wrote:
- How to build your social media presence from scratch
- Hands-on class about how to set up, upload and tag photos
- More social media sessions
- More social media usage topics