- Within 2 minutes of waking up I drink at least 8 ounces of tap water to immediately fill my tank for the day ahead.
- Local beer is always better. If you life in Milwaukee, St. Louis, or Golden, Colorado it might take a little effort to identify a true local beer.
- Walking a dog is a great way to meet your neighbors.
- Try to do something that is weird. This is the age of the micro-niche and it is easier than ever before to meet others that like the same weird things you do.
- Regardless of your job or profession the top two workplace skills are writing and presenting. We all have ideas that are powerful and need to be shared.
- The most important thing I have done to run faster is believe that I can run faster.
- I generally unsubscribe from blogs that don’t show the full feed in an RSS reader because I don’t like the extra step of clicking through to see if the content is worth my while.
- I also have a growing dislike for websites that request I click for the next page of an article. Put all the text on one page.
- As a kid I detested sweeping the garage when my dad asked. Now I find myself sweeping the garage almost daily to keep the dirt outside the house.
- Although it is electric, there is no “E” in lightning. Kaboom!
10 seems like a good number to conclude part 1 and start my next list of assorted thoughts, ideas, and resources.
Also noticed I neglected to add a resource in the above list so try this one, Paramedic.Alltop.com for all the best EMS blogs in one place.