EMS World Expo 2016 kicks off this morning in New Orleans with the World Trauma Symposium and half- and full-day pre-conferences. I am planning to split my day at the World Trauma Symposium and the PR Boot Camp.
Here are five quick tips to make EMS World Expo 2016 great.
- Download the app from the Apple or Google app stores.
- Follow the social conversation on Twitter #EMSWorldExpo.
- Introduce yourself to EMTs and paramedics from other places.
- Ask for top EMS leaders, educators, authors and speakers to be in a photo with you.
- Go to sessions that increase or challenge your knowledge. Leave sessions that are too basic, not interesting or poorly presented.
Find more EMS World Expo coverage on EMS1. If you are at the show make sure to say hello.