With tens of thousands of app choices there are only a few Android Apps I use daily:
1. Stitcher – an app that streams podcasts. The great thing about this app is I set up my favorites at Stitcher.com and then select the podcast I want to listen to from the favorites category on my phone. Seconds later the podcast is playing. I have never had problems buffering or the podcast pausing as more downloads.
2. Twitter for Android – the official Twitter App is my choice for posting and reading tweets on my phone. The integrated capture and post a photo works well.
3. New York Times – I am a news junkie. The Times is the place I start for national and international news.
I also use gmail and Google Voice.
Three bonus apps for fun:
1. Google Googles – search results based on an image
2. Color Flashlight – part of my EMS Screen
3. Air Horn – my kids love this app
What Android Apps do you use everyday?