In just a year the EMS Boot Camp project has built an archive library of over 22 hours of recorded EMT and Paramedic continuing education webinars. The multimedia CE lessons cover many important aspects of EMS. Each EMS Boot Camp webinar includes:
- Recorded video and audio of the session that you can watch anytime online right from your computer.
- Download MP3 of the audio that you can listen to via your IPod or other MP3 player or even burn to a disc.
- Transcripts of the session that may include question and answer sessions, chat logs or exclusive resources discussed during the live session.
- Printable handout and or outline of the session that you can present to your training officer or Medical Director for CE credit.
- Written transcripts of selected sessions.
- Plus a printable Certificate of Completion for each session.
The educators and their titles in the EMS Boot Camp archives include:
- The Art of Patient Rapport
- Conquering The National Registry Cognitive Exam
- Conquering The National Registry Skills Stations
- Medical Math in 3D
- Uncovering the Autonomic Nervous System
- Child Abuse Recognition in EMS
- Critter Catching 101 – OB Emergencies
- Trauma for Tw0 – Trauma in Pregnancy
Joseph F. Clark:
- A Google Search is Not Research
Plus there are sessions from Greg Friese, Jim Hoffman and Jamie Davis:
- Conquering Medical Control
- Pediatric Assessment Essentials and Case Studies
- IV Complications in EMS
- MCI Response for EMS
- Diabetic Patients – What Your Instructor Left Out
- EMS Exam Boot Camp
- EMS Training Preparation
- EMS Career Development
For unique and useful EMS training you can start using right now visit EMSBootCamp.com for complete details on each session.