I would like to invite you to attend EMS EXPO in Dallas, TX, September 27 – October 1, 2010. I am looking forward to presenting two sessions and doing live broadcasts of the EMSEduCast podcast from the exhibit hall floor. Expo is the largest EMS conference and trade show in North America.
Important disclaimer: If you register with the Promo code FP33 before September 1 I have a chance to win a contest for the most people registered. Possible prizes for me include a limo ride, hotel room upgrade, and Visa gift card. The top prize, the Visa gift card, would be enough for me to take whoever registers with my code out for dinner. So use the code, come to the Expo, and join me for a nice dinner on Wednesday or Thursday night. And if I don’t win we could still go out for dinner … dutch treat.
- Cutting-edge education from top national speakers
- New education from NAEMT
- The most comprehensive collection of EMS products, technologies and innovations
- Ride-along opportunities
- Networking with thousands of EMS professionals at the legendary EMS EXPO party
- Plus everything listed below!
If you are not able to attend the conference, please be my guest and visit the exhibit floor for FREE! Register online with Promo Code FP33 and enjoy:
- Over 400 exhibitors on display
- Opening Ceremony & Keynote Presentation – Sex, Drugs and R&R (Reanimation & Resuscitation) Paul Pepe, MD, MPH, MACP, FCCM; Jane Wigginton, MD, FACEP
- NEW! EMS EXPO Simulation Lab
- NAEMT Silent Auction: Get great EMS products you need for the price you want to pay
- Booth Bonanza: Win fabulous prizes!
Complete details are available at www.EMSEXPO2010.com. I look forward to seeing you there!
If you’re interested, I will be teaching the following classes at this year’s event:
Trends in Online Education for Emergency Responders
Online education is the most dynamic and fastest growing component of emergency responder education. Education programs are migrating from the desktop computer to iPods, MP3 players, smartphones and PDAs as m-learning programs, and 3-D virtual simulations are being used for training and evaluation. This session covers emerging trends in online education for emergency responders and discusses how to evaluate tools and technologies for your organization.
Understanding and Using Social Networking for Personnel Communication & Education
In this timely presentation, Greg describes the development and use of highly popular social networking sites, addressing strategies that managers and educators can apply to build groups, deliver education and increase participation by the specific cohorts they are organizing and teaching. Learn the importance of leading, monitoring and participating in online conversations about your service or organization.